Friday, May 18, 2018

School shooting again! Damn. Damn. Damn.

I am getting very worried about my grandchildren, all of our children trying to learn in school. Attacks with weapons on innocent Young babies. Stop it. Stop it..  What's happening? Stupid people all around here. Yes I know mental illness is real. And it appears which is not new among our young as well.  You know if your child has an anger problem, why would you let them have access to a gun? Something is wrong with you. I'm mad. I am tearful. I hate this! I want my grandchildren next to me right now! They don't attend urban schools! They go to school where they are a minority. Yes with racists too.  Each of my grands have had incidents at school, from my 8 year old to my now 13 year old! Ok I'm off the subject. Our government need to do something about these shootings NOW.  Stop with the politics. THIS IS BAD! 

Mad & Upset, 
Mama McNabb

No comments: