Thursday, April 12, 2018

Happy Everything folks!

It's been a few months since I've posted in my blog, I apologize for that. From time to time I had subjects to discuss but somehow backed away from it. I didn't want to be political due to how I'm feeling might not be a good thing. So I opted out. There also were some family health issues so I've been a little overwhelmed with that. But the good thing was my birthday, in which I celebrated the whole month of March. That's what I do as we cruised along the Carribean on Celebrity cruise line. My family & friends made this years birthday spectacular.  I appreciated it too. So now I will write a happy message for all who might need it. 
                                     Have a Happy Everything folks. 

May you know how appreciated you are. May you never forget what a blessing you've become to a world that could use more people like you. May you reap the rewards of kindness. May your sunshine always shine through. May love walk by your side. May friendship sing in your smile. May opportunity remember to knock on your door and surprise you once in a while. May your memories be ones that you wouldn't trade for anything. May your hopes and dreams find ways of coming true. May you never forget how dearly I wish a Happy Everything for you.

Mama McNabb❤️

No comments: