Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Enshrinement at Pro Football Hall of Fame

I was blessed to be invited and attend the PFHOF enshrinement with Gladys Bettis for son Jerome Bettis. He didn't have to wait long after his eligibility to go in. Still a young man with such an honor. He deserved it and his family and all of us are so very proud. The events was well attended by his coaches, teammates and friends & family. In this NFL journey that I have been blessed to be a part of has brought good times as well as good lifelong friendships. Mothers that have sons playing or played in the league. The Professional Football Players Mothers Association brought most of us together. We laugh together and cry together.  Most of us experience similar situations and lift each other up. I'm honored to have been a part up close & personal with my BFF in Canton. And as I exited to return home, I held her hand, bowed my head to pray, " I thank God for your life thank you for thinking of me."


Mama McNabb
Canton, Ohio PFHOF 2015

No comments: