Thursday, September 6, 2018

Go ahead and be a nice Guy!

Nice Guys finish first! That's what my Mom would tell me and I have passed it on to my sons. 

  Whoever started the rumor that nice guys finish last must have been a thug or a thief or even possibly a liar because to me it's not true.  Nice guys finish first in all life's most important places. A nice guy like you can quickly find support in times of need. And he sure will be trusted for doing that in all phases of life. I would tell young men, " tell the truth, don't lie to me". If I know the truth I will stand with you. I say that to my grandchildren as well. A nice guy doesn't have to buy favors or friendships. God rewards nice guys with peace of mind that can only come with a clear conscience. Nobody ever looks at a nice guy with distaste and say they don't know how you sleep at night. So if you want to feel good and continue throughout your life. Sleep at night, and continue to be a nice guy. 
That's my advice.

Mama McNabb

No comments: