Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Shifting Into Overdrive

This is another one of those hectic days, Lord, where I'm forced to shift into overdrive. I'm meeting myself coming and going. Forgetting why I came in this room, easily distracted. Although the things I must accomplish are good, I'm struggling to keep above all that is happening. 
  Even though these days are busy, thank YOU for helping me along the way.  I tried to simplify today's schedule ahead of time ( my type A personality), but more last minute little things plopped in my lap. You are so wonderful for granting me a joyful heart and the energy to shift into overdrive so I could make it through successfully. 
  When I feel like I'm spinning my wheels, YOU help me along and sometimes give me a little push. When I get anxious and loose my focus, YOU remind me of YOUR calming presence.
  I am happy in your awesomeness and will try to walk in YOUR footsteps.  When I get a little wobbly, I praise YOU for holding me up. 
  Thank YOU, Lord for loving me and helping me relax. For soothing my frustrations. Every time I ask for YOUR guidance, YOU add time to my day. 
   For this day's help and guidance, I thank YOU, Lord. Please help tomorrow be a little less hectic so I may shift out of overdrive. 


Mama McNabb
(Praying for the world today & this week in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey & approaching Hurricane Irma) 

No comments: